You must select a location to proceed.
There was a problem adding this course to your account. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you can contact our support department at (877) 880-1335.
Adding Registration, Please wait...
You must be logged in to perform this action.
ON DEMAND: Employee Benefits Tax Series: Unpacking the Compensation and Benefits Provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act
Credit: 0 Credit Hours
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 includes numerous compensation and benefits items, including:
The D.C. Bar’s Employee Benefits Committee is pleased to welcome Grace Melton, a Partner in Deloitte’s Washington National Tax office, along with her colleagues Rob Neis and Tom Pevarnik, both Managing Directors in Deloitte’s Washington National Tax office, to explain the changes in law.
- Funding relief for single employer pension plans;
- Funding relief and funding assistance for certain multiemployer pension plans;
- COBRA premium assistance for eligible individuals and their families and a corresponding payroll tax credit;
- An increase in the individual tax exclusion for employer-provided dependent care assistance;
- An expansion of the definition of “covered employee” under Section 162(m); and
- Enhancements to the employee retention credit and other COVID-related provisions.
Are you a current law student and looking to register for one of our programs? Learn about the D.C. Bar Law Student Community and attend most individual programs at a discounted rate. Find out more here.
Sponsored by: Employee Benefits Committee of the D.C. Bar Taxation Community
Related Community of Interest: D.C. Bar Law Student Community
- Grace Melton, Partner, Washington National Tax, Deloitte
- Robert Neis, Managing Director, Washington National Tax, Deloitte
- Tom Pevarnik, Managing Director, Washington National Tax, Deloitte
|D.C. Bar Member||$40.00|
|D.C. Bar Premium Community Member||$0.00|
|Law Student Community||$15.00|
|Non Profit Attorney||Standard|