You must select a location to proceed.
There was a problem adding this course to your account. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you can contact our support department at (877) 880-1335.
Adding Registration, Please wait...
You must be logged in to perform this action.
ON DEMAND: International Tax Series: Navigating the Proposed Cloud Regulations - What Has Changed, and What Hasn’t
Credit: 0 Credit Hours
Run Time: 98 Minutes
The panel will discuss the recently proposed regulations address digital content and cloud transactions. The proposed regulations would extend existing section 1.861-18 to all digital content, provide a rule impacting sourcing of sales of digital content, and provide rules for characterizing cloud transactions. The panel will discuss the potential impact of the regulations.
To view this content after you purchase it, log in to your member profile and select online courses.
- Rafic Barrage, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Robert Z. Kelley (invited), Senior Counsel, Branch 6, Office of Associate Chief Counsel (International) Treasury department IRS, Chief Counsel
- Wade Sutton (invited), Senior Counsel, Office of the International Tax Counsel, Department of the Treasury
- Carol Tello, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Daniel Nicholas, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland (Moderator)
Please select Individual Registration to register.
|D.C. Bar Member||$40.00|
|D.C. Bar Premium Community Member||$0.00|
|Law Student Community||$15.00|
|Non Profit Attorney||Standard|